Australia Immigration

Australia is a land of opportunities for aspirant immigrant for many years and it issues 1,90,000 visas every year under various programs.

Australian General Skilled Migration is for skilled workers and Professionals. It is a demand driven dynamic points based immigration system. You can apply for these visas if your occupation is on Australia’s occupation demand lists for these Visas.

GSM is a point based program where you can get Immigration if you meet certain requirements and you can score minimum 65 points on Australia’s Point System. Points are awarded for various factors like, your qualification, work experience, age, English language ability, spouse skills and nomination from a State Government or sponsorship by a relative etc.

You get these visa with your family i.e. husband wife and children. You get unrestricted work rights on these visas in regards to type of work and number of hours.

Skilled Independent (Subclass 189)

This is a permanent Immigration Visa with indefinite stay. This visa is for Skilled Workers with certain work experience in one of the occupations on Australia’s Skilled Occupation demand called MLTSSL for this visa.

State Nominated (Subclass 190)

This is a permanent immigration visa, with indefinite stay.
For this visa your occupation has to be in demand in one of Australia’s States and apart from the points system you should meet state government eligibility criteria. You will be nominated by your chosen Australian State Government. You would need to agree to live in your nominating state for initial two years of stay in Australia. You will get 5 bonus points for State Government nomination on the points table.

Skilled Regional Provisional (Subclass 491)

The 491 is a five-year visa. You can apply for permanent residence through the Subclass 191 (Permanent Residence (Skilled Regional)) visa when the following is met:
1. You have lived, worked or studied in the designated regional area for at least three years, whilst holding a 491 visa, and
2. You have to show that you were earning for three years. If you have a partner included in your 491 application, only one of you needs to show the three years of annual salary (through tax returns). Your partner can be the main applicant for the 191 visa if they can demonstrate meeting this requirement.

Am I Eligible?

To check if you are eligible to apply for this visa provide your brief information and CV on this link. One of our expert immigration consultants will review your file personally and we will guide you about the steps involved, step by step costs and rough estimate of processing time at each stage of application.

Let one of our expert immigration consultants contact you and discuss the requirements and assess your circumstances for this program. Click here