The USA offers the “EB-5 Investor Visa“, which gives permanent U.S. residency to those investing into government-approved projects across the United States of America. This immigration style visa can be beneficial as it grants access to the U.S. education system, the right to live, retire, work and study in the USA, the ability to receive investment back upon the completion of the project and residency for the investor, any children and their spouse.
EB-5 Process Designed for high net-worth individuals and their family, who desire unlimited access to the U.S.
- Created by the U.S. Congress in 1990
- Minimum $900,000 investment (TEA)
- Covers applicant, spouse, and any unmarried children under 21
- After approval, immigrants can receive a ‘conditional’ green card good for 2 years
- After 2 years, if the investment is maintained and has created at least 10 jobs, the immigrant becomes a permanent green card holder, eventually eligible for U.S. citizenship
- Pass a criminal background check
- Document the source of the $900,000
- Have a desire to live in the U.S. Applicants
Do Not Have To
- Do Not Have to have prior Business or Management experience
- Do not have to document their net worth in excess of the $900,000
- Do not have to Live full-time in the U.S
- Do not have to Speak English
As an EB-5 investor, your Green Card allows you full access to the U.S.
- Live and work anywhere in the U.S.
- Setup your business anywhere and have access to grants
- Educational benefits; tuition savings at many U.S. Universities
- Access to public healthcare benefit options
- Hold a permanent Green Card and if desired U.S. citizenship