Malta Residency Visa programme.
Malta offers two golden visa programs through investment, one for permanent residency and one for citizenship. Malta is a full member of the European Union, is part of the EU Schengen visa zone and English is widely spoken on the island.
Malta Indefinite Residency Visa Programme
This programme grants indefinite residency rights to international investors who invest a minimum €250,000 in highly reliable Maltese government bonds for a period of 5 years. In addition the investor must make a €30,000 contribution to the State Fund of Malta and purchase or rent a residence on the island. Legal and processing fees amount to €40,000. The programme offers a stable, low risk investment route to gaining a residency visa in an EU Schengen country.
- Investment of €250,000 into government bonds for 5 years
- Additional contribution of €30,000 to Maltese government
- Further €40,000 in legal and processing fees
- Purchase or rent a property. (Minimum €270,000 purchase in Gozo, or €320,000 in Malta. Or rental of €10,000 pa in Gozo or €12,000 p.a in Malta.)
- Indefinite residency granted
- Children up to age 26 if dependent
- Parents and Grandparents may qualify
Malta Global Residence Programme (MGRP)
Investors interested in the benefits of a tax residency in Malta are advised to look at the Malta Global Residence Programme (MGRP). Through this programme investors will pay a flat fee annual tax of just €15,000 without any required residency stay. The program does not require any investment although there is a donation of €6,000 and property requirement of €8,750 pa rental or a minimum purchase of €220,000. Please contact us below for further details and processing fees.