The government of St. Lucia launched its citizenship by investment programme on 1st January 2016. A qualifying investment must satisfy the minimum investment level in either the Saint Lucia National Economic Fund, an approved real estate project, an approved enterprise project or the purchase of government bonds.
- Donation of $100,000 (plus costs)
- Non refundable minimum investment of $300,000 in an approved real estate project
- Additional application fees apply
- No requirement to reside in Saint Lucia
- Dependent children included
- Applications can be filed remotely
- Processing time approximately 3 months